the life and sould of my blog has been stolen -my camera. my trusted sally.
this last saturday, me and Linda (and katta who never showed up and sara who went to a completely different place) decided to have a night out -the rumble at inkonst on salary-saturday.
I tried on my heels, then my boots, then my heels, then my boots, then my heels and then I went out in my boots.
went to Metro, where we had an unsatisfying mojito, then stuck out heads inside of volym, then an other place on a corner on the other side of the square and then suddenly we found ourslves at a small, shadyish bar. hung out with the guy in the bar, had a "rough nail" each -which put us in a pleasant mood. brought out our cameras as ushuall and after a while we left for inkonst. at inkonst i realised that i had forgotten my camera and cellphone in the pocket of my jacket which were in the "club closet". anyhow, i went back to my jacket but my phone was the only one of my children to be found.
realised that i must have left it at the bar -which is a very very small bar, practically a hole in the wall.
I ran all the way back there but they looked at me and I was told that i had left with my camera in my hand, which they were certain of.. now this sounds suspicious in my mind. why would they notice where I have my camera when i leave and why would they be so quick to tell me, in the way that they did. and i know that i left it there, but didnt know what to do. It is not a place where i would trust the people.
well, I came home, told my mom who in her turn calls my father. my father calmly says that he will se what he can do. Now we are gangstaz, me and him, and we are going to talk to them.. maybe.. I hope that he is gangstah' enough to get my camera back for me, at least. I really think he is, i just hope that they didnt already sell it..
its nice to be the princess of malmö
No comments:
Post a Comment