Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ok. so we moved up the northeast coast of brazil and we were not enjoying ourselves. Salvador was great.. really great but the other places we visited was anything but genuine.

Matilda and Ben went with me to João Pessoa to visit Marco, whom I only had time to see once since I got sick (again) and then we left. We got a ride to natal from a guy with a car where we, once again, stayed at hostelling international.. a misstake we wont be doing again. it too is anything but genuine. We finally made it to canoa quebrada and now I remember why I wanted to come to brazil. Well.. It has been quite a lot of party.. On fridays and sundays there is a reggae party down at the beach.. they have a fire going and everything.

We are staying at a little pousada where we are paying R$10 a night and we eat two meals a day where we all in all pay R$10.. R$5 per plate... life is GOOD.

I could stay forever.

No comments: