Vi var ute och promenerade i de finaste av kvarter. Plotsligt kom den bahianska maffian.
Jag SPARKADE OCH SLOG och kom undan med livet i behall. Matilda sprang de dock ivag med.. i alla fall med halva hennes identitet -dvs. pass, kreditkort, korkort, bankdosa, R$350 och halva stoltheten ocksa.
annat an det adrog vi oss allvarliga fysiska skador, som ses har nedan.
---------------------------------------------------------
We were out for a stroll in the finest of neighborhoods. Suddenly came the Bahian mob (mafia).
I KICKED and I SCREAMED and managed to escape with my life in safe keeping. Unfortunately, they ran away with Matilda.. or more rather her identity -meaning her passport, credit card, drivers license, her way to get into her bank account, R$350 and a piece of her pride.
other than that.. we were seriously injured as well -as seen below.
but seriously, its quite scary when they grab you from behind..

Jag SPARKADE OCH SLOG och kom undan med livet i behall. Matilda sprang de dock ivag med.. i alla fall med halva hennes identitet -dvs. pass, kreditkort, korkort, bankdosa, R$350 och halva stoltheten ocksa.
annat an det adrog vi oss allvarliga fysiska skador, som ses har nedan.
---------------------------------------------------------
We were out for a stroll in the finest of neighborhoods. Suddenly came the Bahian mob (mafia).
I KICKED and I SCREAMED and managed to escape with my life in safe keeping. Unfortunately, they ran away with Matilda.. or more rather her identity -meaning her passport, credit card, drivers license, her way to get into her bank account, R$350 and a piece of her pride.
other than that.. we were seriously injured as well -as seen below.
but seriously, its quite scary when they grab you from behind..
4 comments:
Is this serious? Do you mean muggers for mafia?
Mafia is such a strong word, we don't use it here very often, it's more related to the organized crime and drug dealers. Honestly I didn't get whether you're being sarcastic or not.
If they mugged you, you must go to the police station to register what happened, especially if they took Matilda's documents. You also have to contact the Swedish consulate as soon as possible if she doesn't find her passport.
yup, we really did get mugged.
but a quite sarcastic way of telling the story.
I was mugged too! Iupi ai iupiiiii! Now we share the same kind of experience, isn't it touching? Just kidding. Actually I'm very happy to be safe and sound. I was afraid they would take me with them.
Hey, write to us (Carol and me) sometimes. We were complaining the other night. We said: "what a bitch! She has disappeared".
You know we're spoiled girls...
Have you already experienced the "pegada baiana"? That's what we want to know.
Take care and enjoy yourself, menina!
And don't be a tight ass (cheapstake?). Update this blog!
beijo
Post a Comment